In this week’s episode we are sitting down with Amanda Moxley.
Amanda Moxley is an International Business Coach. With over 13 years of experience speaking, coaching, mentoring and building businesses online and offline. Her genius is tuning into you and your unique “seminar” story to find the GOLD, package it up, deliver it from a place of deep connection and joy though speaking.
Amanda has hosted over seven 6 figure+ events and has been featured on TV, print media and online media.
Here is what we cover in this week’s episode:
- How to Know When We Need to Shift and Transition in Business
- The wild dream Amanda had that helped her transition in business
- Why entrepreneurs need a signature talk
- Why you need to learn how to “activate a gap” so people want to buy from you
- The connection between the throat and the heart and what that has to do with speaking up
- How the wounded child gets in the way of the wealth consciousness
- How people put a stop to their healing because of money
- Amanda Moxley’s amazing acronym for debt
- The most important thing people need to know about money.
- Can spirituality and capitalism co-exist?