I’ve been getting asked lots of questions lately as to whether or not The Financial Blogger Conference is worth the price tag.
In short, it is.
I’ve been attending this stellar conference every year since 2013 and I can honestly say my blog and business would not be where it is today without attending FinCon.
From a business perspective, here are just some of the amazing things I’ve been able to accomplish thanks to FinCon:
- I found coaches, mentors and masterminds.
- I get to rub elbows with some pretty fantastic people in finance.
- I’ve gotten content marketing clients and influencer campaigns.
- I met my accountant, my graphic designer, my spokesperson agent and my editor thanks to FinCon.
- I’ve gotten coaching clients thanks to FinCon.
- FinCon gave me my first speaking opportunity at a conference.
- The online marketing content will actually get you results.
- It was a FinCon session back in 2013 that taught me how to write and launch a self-published book.
I make a return on my investment every single year without fail. It’s also a really good time. Imagine a bunch of financial nerds who know how to work hard and play hard taking over a new city every year.
On a more personal level, FinCon has also changed my life.
- I’ve made friends for life.
- FinCon is where I mostly learned how to travel hack by using credit card points. This is why I haven’t paid for a flight in almost five years.
- The collective financial knowledge in this community will ensure you always have someone to talk to about finances. I often say that if I don’t know the answer to a financial question I still probably know someone who does.
- I have a supportive group of people who not only help me in business, but also in life.
- The hotel lobby shenanigans are the best.
- FinCon is held in a different city every year. I’ve traveled to St. Louis, New Orleans, Charlotte, San Diego and Dallas. This year it’s in Orlando.
- It takes a special kind of crazy to blog about personal finance. It’s nice knowing there are other crazy people out there.
- The idea of competition does not exist in this community. This is probably the most helpful and open blogging community in existence.
- Whether you’re looking to improve your finances or your business, you will find a supportive group of people at FinCon.
Now, if you’re still worried about the fact that ticket prices start at $299 then I have another surprise for you.
Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I have an extra Basic Pass for #FinCon18 in Orlando. I could just sell it, but instead, I wanted to give someone who may not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a chance to check it out.
After much consideration, I’ve decided to GIVE IT AWAY to a member of the Make Money Your Honey community! I will even pay for the transfer fee so you don’t have to worry about it.
Yes, you read that correctly.
I’m giving away a Basic Pass to #FinCon18 in Orlando!
The basic pass includes:
- Opening Workshops
- Keynotes & Big Ideas
- Kick-Off Party
- Breakout Sessions
- Expo Hall
- Closing Party
- Virtual Pass for $99
Honestly, if you’re going as a blogger, this is pretty much all you need. There will also be plenty of opportunities to network in the halls of the hotel and there are tons of related events happening as well.
There are only two rules:
- You have to be over the age of 18.
- This needs to be your first FinCon (Sorry to those who have been before! I want to make sure someone new gets the opportunity.)
Also note that this does not include lodging or airfare, but like I said, you will make that money back.
I am running this giveaway for the next month in which you will have multiple opportunities to enter. Simply submit your entries by using the widget below. Come back each day for more chances to enter! Winner will be chosen at randomon May 1, 2018 and notified via email.